Over the past couple of weeks we have a seen a slide in the temperature, MX, Mountain bikers & BMXers are all starting to face the same old issue of cold hands! In 2015 100% joined the ranks of brands producing gloves that claim to block out the biting chill of damp winters without sacrificing comfort and grip. They took to the drawing board and the 100% Briskers was born, to begin with the palm is a single layer of synthetic Clarino leather, the ultra-fine Clarino fibers are designed to imitate collagen fiber bundles, resulting in a very smooth, incredibly supple material that’s both breathable and more durable than real leather. The backhand gets windproof insulation and is lined with microfiber. The cuffs are a thick layer of neoprene that travels a bit farther up the wrist than is typical, increasing coverage where jacket sleeves might fall short. The magic formula here is that the 100% Brisker gloves feels like a normal summer glove unlike other manufactures who’s gloves feel a lot thinker and a little but cumbersome.
The gloves appear to be very well made, double stitched and a mix of quality materials all add up to what looks like a very good product. I purchased two pairs yesterday for my daughters, unfortunately due to the weather we have not been out riding, but their hands have survived a day out in the snow without a single complain about cold hands so something works! (I will add some riding info once we get out).
- Single-layer Clarino palm for premium comfort
- Lightly insulated soft-shell top hand ensures protection against colder temps
- Silicone printed palm graphics increase grip in damp conditions
- Reflective graphics on top of hand offer a clean look with improved visibility
- Moisture-wicking microfiber interior provides the perfect level of insulation
- TPR wrist closure system with hook and loop backing ensures proper fit
- Integrated tech-thread keeps you connected with your phone
Available colours; Heather, Caltrans, Neon Yellow, Black.
Sizes, Y-SM, Y-MD, Y-LG, SM, MD, LG, XL, XXL
Interested in purchasing a pair? hit up site sponsor http://www.fullthrottleracing.co.uk/ who have the full range in-stock.